Netiquette is the act of maintaining a polite behaviour and being considerate of others while communicating online.
Here are some tips on how to leave comments here:
- Adhere to the same standards of behaviour online that you follow or expect of others in real life.
- Please use mixed case, UPPER CASE LOOKS AS IF YOU’RE SHOUTING
- Comments containing the same, or similar content and posted multiple times are considered “spam”
- Posts that are off-the-topic from the blogpost, also appear to be spammy and do not add value to the discussion.
- Comments that are abusive, rude, defamatory or otherwise unlawful or which do not respect racial, religious and political sensitivities cannot be tolerated online.
- Give people the benefit of doubt and be forgiving of their mistakes.
Please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of any comment or other content that you believe to be offensive or unlawful. Furthermore, I reserve the right of blocking or deleting comments from people I persistently notice not following the netiquette.